Without having to knit your eyebrows, you know very well how much the food industry has evolved in the past few years. By introducing innovative business models and inspiring features, the industry has been an open university for entrepreneurs who want to learn and earn by implementing new strategies in their business.
In addition to others, one business model that stood in good stead is the meal-kit delivery business model. By removing the overhead of meal planning and tiring grocery shopping from everyone’s lives, this business model became the grist of the gossip mill.
The meal kit delivery app business model has been adopted by top brands like Blue Apron, Plated and Hello Fresh. Each of these businesses has claimed to deliver over one million meal-kits per month.
Before we get into taking up a staple product, let’s zero in on, meal-kit delivery service.
Meal-kit delivery service- Stroke of luck
Meal-kit delivery service is an idea that is exclusively designed to offer the customers highly nutritious and first-grade ingredients to help them prepare home-cooked meals. Though we may all love having food from restaurants or any food joints, when health is a concern, there’s no compromise to it. This service is used by businesses that plan weekly meals and deliver the necessary ingredients to the customers
As these services are offering fresh ingredients along with recipe cards, it eliminates all the dilemmas for newbies and serves best for the fitness and health freaks- which is obviously everyone! Now you know why this service is thriving across the world. And the expected market volume of US $2.27 billion is proof of it.
Presently, since we have an outlook on the meal-kit delivery service, let’s see a tycoon that has adopted and has been making leaps and bounds in the market.
HelloFresh- The titan of the meal-kit delivery industry
HelloFresh was launched in November 2011 in Germany when its founders Richter and Griesel packed and delivered the first 10 customers. This early player in the meal-kit industry, which then expanded to countries like the Netherlands, US, UK and Australia by 2012. It is evident that the company’s business model has been embraced by many, leading it to become a billion-dollar business in just 4 years.
How does HelloFresh working personify to be the most beneficial thing?
The app’s business model, since it offers a convenient way for users to have nutritious foods without having to run errands to the grocery store, has allured a lot of people.
There may be times when people forget the main ingredient when they purchase groceries. But these business models reduce the shortcomings quickly. People choose meals from a menu that the app updates every week and deliver the pre-measured ingredients along with recipes at the doorstep.
Here’s how the app does it.
- Every week, the app will display a new menu along with recipes that are prepared by experienced chefs.
- Customers can select a meal from the menu and customize the order according to their requirements. For example, they can choose the number of meals and the number of members.
- The meal-kit delivery service providers will deliver the meal-kit to the customers’ doorsteps.
- With the recipe prepared by a chef, they can prepare meals that can be related to posh restaurants’.
Get Your Meal-kit delivery app like Hellofresh Today
TurnkeyTown has got something exclusive for you!
We at TurnkeyTown got awe-struck seeing this beneficial business model. We have turned it to be a valuable component to the on-demand food delivery app development and aid many business owners. Wondering, how? Our team has come up with HelloFresh Clone, yes, the alternative solution. It is a white-label meal-kit delivery service app solution that lets users book a meal, get the ingredients and recipes for the same delivered at their doorstep.
Our HelloFresh Clone script is already twinned with some fundamental features that are readily available. You can also change, plunge in some parts and then set it off so that people can enjoy your service, and you can enjoy the success in just one week!
Money-making revenue streams
You can join an ad network like Google AdSense and can host banner ads on your app.
You can bost other food industry businesses’ brands to promote them through your app and make money through it.
Once your platform starts to grow, you will get more chefs who want to get their meals on your app’s menu. You can charge from them to get theirs featured.
One last section to help you soar high in the industry when you launch the Hello Fresh Clone is coming up right here.
Noteworthy rundown to explain to you the critical points
- Automation should be the most important aspect of your business to make sure that the customer finds it more efficient than the old supermarket shopping.
- The cost of transportation should be cheaper when compared to the travel charge it takes to reach the store.
- Customization features should be available in your app that will make it easier for them to decide upon.
- To make the app more interesting, you can also add a mix and match feature to help customers try out new dishes by mixing up different ingredients.
- Use analytics and recipe score to improve operations and take recipes for the satisfaction of customers and also the growth of your business.
Let’s pack it!
With the hope that you have had quite a good insight into this, we also offer you a HelloFresh Clone script using which you can start the HelloFresh clone app development right away. Stop dilly-dallying and ring us now!