Eating is something that all people love to do. In this digital world, people are so accustomed to accessing services at their comfort level. Online food ordering and delivery enables the customers to relish the taste of their favorite restaurant foods at the comfort of their homes while just spending some time with their friends and family. The convenience offered by on-demand food delivery services like Swiggy has become an addiction of the 21st century. Among the multiple fastest-growing businesses, the food sector has the most recession-free market. It is an excellent opportunity for business aspirants to enter the food market with Swiggy clone app development to earn higher revenues.
Why Can Swiggy Clone Be A Great Business Idea To Venture Into?
- Low Investment: Unlike other apps, the food delivery app requires only less capital in app development. It doesn’t require any initial investments to buy equipment or any other inventory items. The capital is needed only for integrating the features of the app and later for promotions.
- Simple App Plan: In case if you’re a beginner, you don’t have to worry about anything. You can explain your plan and ideas to the app development company, and they will technically structure it, bringing your idea into reality.
- Low Maintenance Cost:
The food delivery apps require only an initial investment for the development and testing. The maintenence charges are comparatively low post-launch.
- High Demand for Food Delivery App: The rising popularity of food delivery services has created a massive demand for on-demand food delivery apps. Added, the fear of pandemic has forced people to prefer food online rather than going out. Therefore, the need for food delivery services favors the business owners to make good profits in the least investment.
Choose Your Business Model of Swiggy Clone Script
Having decided to go for the on-demand food delivery script, it is necessary to decide on the type of online food delivery model to launch your app.
Aggregator Business Model: In this model, the restaurants or vendor uses the app platform to display their products and services to sell. The restaurant owner partners with the firm enabling the users to log in, view, and order food items. But, the delivery is undertaken by the restaurant itself and not the mobile app.
Food Delivery System With Logistics Services: This is the leading business model adopted by the popular app Swiggy. In this type, the delivery services are provided by the business owner that helps small startups, food joints, restaurants, and storefronts to manage their operations efficiently. The logistic support is wholly provided by the firm to the restaurants, thereby taking care of the order and delivery services.
Who Are The Stakeholders Of The Swiggy App Clone?
There are four ends of the on-demand food delivery app if you’re going to adopt the Swiggy business model.
The customer app is where the users can search for their favorite restaurants and order their food. the customer can track the order status after the order was made through the app.
DELIVERY EXECUTIVE APP
The delivery person receives the delivery details of the order through this app. The delivery provider app is integrated with maps to find the user’s location .
The restaurant receives the booking order request from the customers and prepares the order. Once the food order is ready for delivery, the restaurant service provider keeps a request for delivery service to dispatch the order to the users’ location through the restaurant app.
The administrator/business owner manages and monitors the effective functioning of the business process through the admin app
What Are The Attractive Features You Can Have In Your App To Enhance Users’ Experience?
You can have certain key features to improve the user-friendliness of your app that attracts potential customers making the process of food ordering and delivery more convenient.
Customer app features include,
- Swift Registration: Users can storm into food app platform by entering their mobile number or using their social media accounts.
- Add to Cart: Foodies can add any number of items into the cart that facilitates the superfast checkout process.
- Browse Restaurants: Advanced search option can help customers make their search quick and easy. Using filters, the users can search food items based on ratings, locations, cost, etc.
- Schedule delivery: If the customer wants to avail of the service regularly, they can schedule the delivery service based on their convenience. This feature can eliminate the need to order multiple times.
- Diverse Payment modes: Providing multiple payment gateway channels like UPI, net banking, Debit/Credit cards, etc., facilitates customers to choose their convenient transaction mode.
Delivery executive app features include,
- Accept/Reject Orders: The delivery provider can choose to accept or reject orders based on their convenience.
- Route Optimization: The app can suggest the most optimized route to the delivery provider
- Direct Calling / Chating: The app can enable the delivery person to contact the customer through the app
- GPS Integration: The GPS integration allows the customers and admin to track the location of the delivery provider.
Restaurant app features include,
- Restaurant Profile: The restaurants can add details about their location, address, type, and special menus
- Manage Menu: The restaurant owners can make modifications to their menu based on the availability of the food items.
- Order Management: The restaurant can manage information on the orders received, scheduled orders, dispatched orders, etc.
- Promotions: The restaurants can specifically display their offers and discounts to elevate their business traction
Admin app features include,
- Master Dashboard: The main central dashboard where the admin can monitor all the details regarding the order and transactions
- Commission management: It helps the admin to handle the commission amount for the orders taking place through the app
Developing an on-demand food delivery app requires a skilled developer teamto get the desired output. TurnkeyTown makes your search easy by providing a tailor-made on-demand food delivery script infused with stellar features and advanced technology wrapped up by an enticing UI to capture the hearts of foodies around the world. Hurry now and propel your business to heights!
Let's get in touch
We're open for any suggestion or just to have a chat
Murugesan Naicker Complex. Block 3, 6 th floor, No 84, Greams Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai 600006.