The Polygon network is a layer 2 scaling solution that runs alongside the Ethereum blockchain. It uses Plasma sidechains and the Proof-of-Stake consensus mechanism to increase transaction speed. Polygon has its own crypto coin MATIC, which is used to pay transactions fee and other fees on the platform. Earlier in 2017, the Polygon network was launched under the name MATIC, later it was renamed Polygon in 2021.
Apart from that, Polygon has combined Ethereum and Sovereign blockchains to create a full-fledged multi-chain system. The main purpose of the Polygon Based White Label NFT Marketplace is to provide a faster NFT marketplace, with low gas fees and high security.
Why Build Polygon Based White Label NFT Marketplace?
- Creating a marketplace on the Polygon blockchain gives you many advantages when trading NFTs on the NFT Marketplace. By offering hassle-free transactions, This NFT marketplace on Polygon allows users to stake their NFTs for more significant rewards.
- Due to high trade volumes, NFT marketplaces take a long time to stabilize and allow transactions to take place smoothly. This problem is completely solved in Polygon networks by consensus algorithms like proof of stake.
- Polygon promises a great user experience in the Polygon-based NFT marketplace, so user engagement is higher than in other blockchain networks.
Business Benefits Of Building White Label NFT Marketplace On The Polygon Network
By building an NFT Marketplace on the Polygon Network, one can avoid some of the pitfalls encountered in other marketplaces. Polygon-based NFT marketplace development provides a range of benefits such as,
- Extremely low transaction fees.
- The Polygon blockchain processes millions of transactions at a rate of 65,000 per second.
- The transaction takes place in a more secure manner due to high-level encryption.
Related Read: How NFT Marketplace Development Acing The Tech World?
How to develop a White Label NFT Marketplace on Polygon?
The following steps outline how to build an NFT Marketplace on a high-performance blockchain network, Polygon.
- Before launching an NFT marketplace, one should decide on the niche of the NFT Marketplace, such as Real Estate NFTs, Art NFTs, Music NFTs, Collectibles NFTs, Gaming NFTs, etc.
- TurnkeyTown’s NFT marketplace development team gathers all the customer requirements and creates a roadmap to carry out several phases of NFT Marketplace development, including Developing, testing, and deploying the front-end and back-end of the NFT Marketplace.
- Our developers will focus on creating a responsive and easy-to-use NFT marketplace for displaying NFT collectibles such as from domains, arts, games, and digital assets.
- A marketplace with Polygon uses smart contracts to self-execute the activities in the platform, with a series of predefined functionality, thereby offering excellent user engagement.
- Our developers are focused on providing advanced smart contract code that fully executes the automation process and resembles popular NFT projects such as OpenSea, Rarible, etc.
- Once the front-end and back-end of the NFT Marketplace have been developed, it is necessary to complete appropriate testing phases to ensure that the code is bug-free.
- After the testing phase, the NFT Marketplace will be deployed.
Begin your white-label NFT marketplace development by sharing your business idea with our team and see your dreams turn into reality.
Launching A Noticeable NFT Marketplace On Polygon Is Just A Click Away!
How does Polygon work in the NFT model?
Polygon works as a bridging solution to create an ecosystem that connects different scaling solutions. This includes sidechains with different consensus processes and Layer 2 options such as Plasma, Optimistic Rollup, and ZK Rollup.
One of the benefits Polygon offers new project developers is the ability to quickly and effectively create their scaling solutions. Polygon’s Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) compatibility with the platform sets them apart from other platforms/NFT marketplaces in terms of scalability, enhanced flexibility, and interoperability. Compared to previous blockchain protocols, Polygon’s launch costs are relatively low. Such as the Ethereum network, due to its intelligent contract as a POS (Proof-of-Stake) framework.
Eminent Features Of Polygon White Label NFT Marketplace:
Polygon offers compelling features for NFT marketplace development. We have listed some of them below,
- Ethereum Compatible– The technical standard is being developed with the aim of providing an NFT marketplace that is compatible with the Ethereum blockchain network, leveraging its advantages.
- Highly Secure– Validation checks with the PoS mechanism on the Polygon network ensure that all the transactions in the marketplace are handled securely.
- Enhanced User Experience– The interface is designed to be visually appealing to grab the user’s attention. The friendly user-interface,
- Cross-Chain Compatible– Provides a comprehensive interoperability solution for connecting external blockchains for communication.
- Ease to use– The Polygon network is developed in such a way that is easy for users to connect with other decentralized environments and makes the NFT marketplace user-friendly.
- Public SideChains– With multiple protocols supported, these polygon sidechains are public and are entirely permissionless.
- High Throughput– Using an internal test network, we can achieve 10,000 TPS on a single sidechain.
- Scalable– The consensus algorithm provides increased scalability to the users by enabling fast transaction validation on the Polygon sidechain.
- Modularity– Polygon network modularity provides more support through faster upgrades. The upgrades are to replace the current transaction fee and enable faster transactions with a lesser fee.
List Of Top Polygon-Based NFT Marketplaces Development Solutions We Offer:
- OpenSea clone
- Aavegotchi clone
- NFT Trade Clone
- MegaCryptoPolis Clone
- Venyl Market Clone
How can TurnkeyTown’s White Label NFT Marketplace Development Services help?
You may be wondering why you should choose TurnkeyTown.
TurnkeyTown is a leading NFT marketplace developer specializing in building various white-label NFT marketplaces on the Polygon network. With over 10+ years of experience in the blockchain and NFT sectors, we have an experienced team of developers who excel in building an NFT marketplace on the Polygon blockchain with robust features and functionality. If you haven’t reached out to us yet, get in touch with our team and learn more about our Polygon Based White-label NFT Marketplace Development Company and our other services.